Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coolest Sand Rail Ever



On Sunday there is the gun, Communions! Today the consultation of the week becomes the entry of the day, I just put a condition NO RED , my mother and what this is? (With red ... I have to get even)

My First Communion

ORIENTAL
(the bag is coral, not red ......)
ROMANTIC

long dress
mono right? but is that to me is telling me communion and I always roses, blue flowers ..



this is the maverick of the family, the aunt of the child who makes the communion, her mother has forced her to be the bullfighter in the church are not taught the shoulders mary! ! and his sister to wear the flower as if in Hawaii instead of coming to Ibiza



I'm glad more and more that in my house the next generation is increasingly atheistic and does not want it thank god mine, jejejej! (I will not laugh much when I touch right now ....)



TO DO IN MALAGA PROVINCE THIS WEEKEND

* Do not forget that SUNDAY IS MOTHER'S DAY *

if, indeed, all music but do not celebrate Valentine's Day because this day also
*
* sample analog photography artist Manuel Jimenez Mérida *
"Series 11th Night Bonfire Belfast 2006 "
until May 6 at the Provincial Cultural Centre, Manchester

Valencian * Carmen Calvo, Unicaja opens in a space for art Conterporaneo *
Century Hall, Manchester

* Francisco Hernandez presents work in La Coracha, 81 pieces of his work

* Peoples Fair Fuengirola *
April 29 to May 2
City Fairgrounds
free entry
More than 30 countries will present their folklore, handicrafts, cuisine, Fuengirola

* in Antequera, book fair *
until May 8
Plaza de Castilla, Antequera

Coin * in the Sunday Feast of the Orange *
Sunday May 1
commemorates the completion of the harvest collection
City Local products and handicrafts will
tasting cod salad with oranges and "boiling soup" dish
and dessert competition!

not fail to enter the blog thousand and one ideas for saving in time of crisis that I assure
going to tell us this and more things, who have the chance, are 3 days to do it enjoy for those who can not!!

the May Crosses ...... and much more ....








0 comments:

Post a Comment