Friday, April 8, 2011

Over The Counter Hair Color Comparison Charts



normally buy one, if I go with someone, or fail to buy something I like, or just something that really conmprandome fails to convince.
Well I must confess to go shopping with me is strange that I remember a sale with a friend to White, I stood in front of the rack of shoes as mesmerized by at least 10 minutes, my friend came and told me Carmen, you're scaring me! hehehe, I think that goes through my mind as a succession of images one after another by all possible combinations of clothes that the poor hard time, I was there, like a lizard, lethargic.

I think when I bought this dress Pull & Bear did not do anything any composition



is all I saw 25.95 euros which was now at € 3.95, all in folds to the ankles and more allaaaaaaaa, so look for the combination and at home!
and also I was well clear



ayyyy that was wrong, because honestly, I do not get to 1.60 or 50 pounds, I feel that black triguero esparraguillo (for the dress, of course) if it exists, or worse, wanting to look like a model CLHOE



or clear kidding!

folds in shops look just a mini, we are a country minifaldero





ZARA the proposed mini-and midi, that happy long as I find it uncomfortable to see those CLHOE imitating and always seem to me proof Maria from Sound of Music

is that it's longer than "half and half" has never come to believe.

WHITE brings to us over the knee and flowers, by the way, I bought it online, and nude tones RIVER ISLAND
this is definitely my long

RIVER ISLAND

That is what has to be, totally just a dress!, and that if this weekend I I'll put it today April 8 is opened on S!! my fingertips into the air with Sandals biennn! finally! and with them on let's see what we found for Malaga and the province

* Jorge Drexler tonight at the Cervantes Theatre

* Parador de Antequera can be see a collection inspired by French Impressionist masters

Prometheus * Library, Alameda Principal, Antonio Montes presents his book "The Scream", admission is free

* April 9 The Shica presents his second album "Supercop"
Provincial Auditorium at Pacific Street, 54
price: 6 euros

* "multiple Picasso.la beauty," 67 prints on the beauty
1904-1971
Picasso Birthplace Museum in Plaza de la Merced, 15
admission is free

fotomania * 2011, photo shows socio
Diputación de Málaga
Pacific street, 54

* XV Spring Exhibition, group show of artists and a new feature this year will be a prize Look Art, visitors can vote for their favorite works the last day 3 gifts will be raffled among the participants.
Showroom Deputy Mayor's Office of Boliches
Av.Padre Jesus Captive, Fuengirola

I still have my working day, that short week longer and downturns, and is less .......

photos: vogue, Polyvore, white, zara, riverisland, loszapatosqueseanrojos









Vivienne Westwood is

0 comments:

Post a Comment