Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tom And Lola .streaming

HORSE AND HATS

design author published ASCOT campaign this year, in collaboration with Stephen Jones hat designer and photographer Simon Procter.
I'm not saying that nobody knows anything about racing at Ascot, among other things because there is nothing, just to see the famous hats and only thoroughbred horses compete, had to say something about them since I put on the title and is an animal that I like, though the only time I approach one spat at me across the face ... . hehehe, I said no, that is he had sneezed, to me is, I bathed ...
ajjjjjjjjjjj

"300 YEARS OF RACING AND FASHION"

evokes three different eras, the left reminds My Fair Lady, I like all all the costumes in that film, the middle of the Victorian era and red sequins on the right represents a more current style

When I think of this designer sometimes what comes to my mind is this .....

Helena Bonham Carter (I love this actress ... acting)

but suddenly the light comes to me, nooooo, is that my I love this designer, and I like so ....



the famous
wedding dress Carrie

and spring-summer 2011 collection








... sometimes we are so focused on one thing, in one image, we lose everything else is around .... look, seek and find.



TOUCH TO FIND WORK!!

UNEQUAL: Designer Nina Barcelona

TALENTIAM: Fashion Buyer, Madrid

Jennifer : Second / a Charge, Tarragona

HAYS RETAIL: Seller Fashion luxury brand, Madrid
Store Manager, Madrid

ETAM : store manager, Jerez de la Frontera
Store Manager, Cartagena

Lefties: shop window design and assembly, Tordera

BERSHKA : Visual Merchandising, Valles

PIMKIE , pattern, Montmelo
Store Manager, CCLos Arcos, Sevilla

HOSS INTROPIA : Store Manager, Barcelona

WHITE: Pattern Model, Mostoles
Production Managers
Product Sales
Coordinator E-commerce Reporting
Designer Denim Senior
Designer Accessories
Designer Senior Male

COURSES ASSISTED BY THE BOARD TO ANDALUCIA MALAGA

makeup, April 25 in Vélez Málaga

HAIRDRESSER / O : May 3, Málaga

TECHNICAL ASSISTANT INTERIOR DESIGN ,, April 27, Málaga





photos: vogue, ViewonFashion







0 comments:

Post a Comment