Saturday, September 4, 2010

Difference A Half-board And Full-board

8. Shane

I feel bad, really disappointed and sad about what happened with Van, I have the need to hate him and his girlfriend, however, his girlfriend I can not reproach anything, rather it my to meddle in their relationship.

A Van should hate him but just got to obsess over him and move from hatred to rage, rage to sorrow and sadness, frustration. Finally, who really hate is myself, for having a crush on him.

Pican at the door of the room and opens the way Lurik dressed all in black, with green eyes that catch our attention. He sits in bed and looks at me expectantly, as if waiting for something and I only get to close the mouth, not a fool.

-Moon told me I was like, tell me.

-Ah ... it's true. Would you accompany me to see my mother?

- Van was not going to go? - Look at me strangely. Yes

but, no. I prefer that you come.

-Shawn ... - his eyes for a moment as it gets remembered for a moment in front of me seems to be sweet and shy Lurik he knew, but he arises .- Shawn, I can not come, counted go to town to do some errands.

Lurik "Okay ... You know, before you were different, now you're different. Indeed, come to fall in love with you ...

I cover my mouth running, for I have spoken over the account, and I noticed that blush Lurik reaction.

- Does that mean that I no longer want?

-E-that means ... I loved you as you were before and ...

"I understand ... Shawn, I am now as I am and I have to make you want me so. 'm Not what you expected.

I get a lump in my throat as the Lurik I knew I had not done so and without knowing how, I feel the urge to draw him to me, who do not leave my side.
-Lurik, I ... I love you!

And there is silence, the silence more awkward of all time. I just declare someone painfully not if you really want.

- .- I was stunned by his answer could be together Shawn, it's your choice, I'm not going to force-and smiles as he gets up and walks out the door.

But his smile did not fit her gaze was cold and without feeling and makes me regret what was said, because he did not even have me in return. As straw that broke the glass in the door frame is a serious van, watching and waiting to go. ***


The trip home takes about four hours, which I take to bed then, the atmosphere between the two is very tight. I only spoke to say that we have and, to me, it appears the beautiful house of my mother, just as I remembered.

A huge three-storey house, decorated with stones and painted White, a huge garden that can not see the light and a garage barn. As always, a few lights are lit, providing a cozy appearance.

entered both at home and my mother, I get very loud with a hug, which will gladly reciprocate. This beautiful as ever and, after the nerves of these days, I feel the desire to retreat into his arms.
"My child ... these precious!

Rio to his assertion.

-Mama, I have four hours in a car and less than half months that I see ...
"True and you're still beautiful! - Look at me with tenderness and he looks to me .- And you should be ...

- Van, my lady.

And to my surprise bows then I remember that my mother is the queen.

-Van, get up and please call me smile sincerely .- Olympia, my daughter's friends are my friends.

After the presentation and welcome us to our respective rooms and, finally, I close my eyes to this horrible and disappointing day. ***


Dawn at home are always pleasant, the birds and the breeze caress you until you open your eyes and, unlike in the floor of the city you wake up with a huge smile.
Under the dining room, and I realize that I woke up very late because it is not just people and the food is stored in the kitchen. After eating, I feel a sense of melancholy and decided to walk about the house, full of beautiful memories.

Without realizing it, and just spend hours in the library, where I find my mother, surrounded by books in front of the fireplace. I sit beside him and I flip through photo albums.
-Shawn, look ... do you remember when we were here?
The picture is of us three in a lake as a child. My father takes my hand, worried because I do not fall water while my mother encouraged me to jump. I hang out with a huge smile of happiness and I remember finally pull me to the chagrin of Dad. We continue looking at pictures, to remember the real reason why I'm here.

"Mom, do you know the name of Shane McLawell?

- If ... - looks surprised me .- How do you know?

I do not know ... I dreamed of that name and came into my head .- blatantly lie.

-Shane ... - digging through the albums and shows me a picture of her very young, with a boy about five years older, yellow-eyed and one crossed by a scar .- He is Shane, was my fiancé.

And really was shocked but, please, as it would not react well when my alleged murderer, was the boyfriend of my mother.
- And what happened, how did you end up with Dad?

Sigh.

"It's a long story ... no rush, right? - Closes the album and fits .- The best I can summarize: In the same way as you, since I was born my fate was predestined, would be the queen and everyone knew and accepted.

When I was a teenager, I met him and like all shapeshifters, and saw him I knew it was my soul mate. That's really beautiful that only happens once, the first meeting of soulmates, the reunion and mutual recognition. We started dating and, believe me, I was really happy at his side and could not wait for us to hand over to each other. However

... imagine my disappointment when I find out the truth. Shane was a womanizer and, as one of its night gave him his bite another woman, which hico his mistress and whom should their loyalty as Shawn, when delivered the bite of love, your life is bound to another person.

As for me, the love I felt disappeared. That is the consequence of giving your brand is who your soul mate, that the feelings of your other half in smoke but not their own.

Thus, the overnight stop and continued love love me, if I was. Then I met your father, but was reluctant to fall in love again, how was not going to do?

smiles and looks at me. The story is telling and I now know who is Shane and the story of soulmates, I really striking.

- What happened to Shane? "Well

disappeared as soon as I marry Shawn Uriel ... Well, look at the time! Daughter to bed, good night .- kisses me and leaves.

In my mind a lot of ideas happen and are entangled with each other, the concept of soul mate is something that fascinates me, and that Shane would have done it and then that my parents were married, vanished, drives me crazy.

Just when I go into my room, I meet with Van and we were looking at each other. I notice the need to throw myself into his arms, however, remember what I did and no more, I go into my room.

'm tired and want to sleep but my mind is not ready for this. When I start to fall into the hands of Morpheus, a sudden thought comes to mind: Will they have found a soul mate? Will it be the girl he is? And if so, will have been delivered?
__________________________ Chapter
rather loose .. the next is "Sex" and for that reason I post the survey to know how old you have and if it is too -.- '
aclararn are also things Van: P
About one-shot, I'm awaiting a response from a girl, if not answered: (I'll post on Monday, yes or yes!
Hope you like it and the next chapter, on Wednesday: D
love you!
Muacs, Malinka ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment