Friday, September 10, 2010

Hormonal Therapy For Transgender

10.

I know that something is beyond me, something very important relationship between Van and I, however a noise distracted me, accompanied by a lot of screaming from the room. I try my feet but I'm still very weak and Van helps me get dressed.

The living room has the door ajar and heard the deep voice of my father and my mother's sharp face. Van Stop by the elbow and told him to keep quiet to hear the conversation - if you can call it that, next to the door.

Oly "I swear, I swear I have nothing to do! - Insists my father, - any attack perpetrated against Shawn has been held behind my back.
"Well

King often-comic're done ... my mother .- I'll tell you one thing Uriel, listen well, have bitten twice and Shawn, one more bite and an exchange of blood and, you know what happens!

"That will not happen, not if I ...
- if you do not? If you are unable to control what happens between your politics ... I promise you, as Shawn has become a vampire in a manner so egregious, can not, or do anything to rein in the rebels!

- Are you listening? YOU are the first ignorant, you know that your people are threatening to kill our daughter?

- Wh-what!? - The wonder is palpable is his voice.
-Shawn, enters.

I do not know what time I had discovered spying Uriel and I go head down followed by Van, who stays a few steps behind me.
"My child, is it true?

Sigh.

"Yes, I do not know who is behind the threats but it's true, do not know why, I prefer to ignore the part where I know Shane is the one who threatens me.

And there is silence. Lately I'm doing a big fan of the awkward silence and know that at this time, my parents speak telepathically because only nod or shake their head as to look at each other.

-Shawn-my father breaks silence - since both parties are betraying us, we must find a place to hide, for your safety ... and hire someone to protect you.

- I can do it, "agrees Van.

- And who are you?

"I'm a shifter of this, my name is Van Allen and I give my life for your daughter, if necessary.

- I understand ... - murmured my father, take your eyes off .- But you just is not enough ...
Surprised by the statement of Van, I am doubly deluded when I hear:

- Lurik Can you trust? He has been with her for a few days, helping.

"Yes, I call.

That said, we invite you to retreat and Van follow me to the backyard, where I sit pensively in a polished wooden bench. I know the relationship between my father is on the line and that scares me, they are the fulcrum of my entire world, if separated, it would collapse on me. On the other hand, the proposed Van declaration and I collide.

-Van, why has proposed before Lurik?
"Well ... if there is something in which I said that can not be trusted, has shown you import and, above all, is your security and, despite bad I protect myself I can not.
"I understand ... and they do give your life for me? Fully

-Shawn.

Your eyes rest in my piercing and I have the feeling that at any moment my heart will go through the mouth. I watch his lips unconsciously and wish him a kiss. I remember the topic before and tried to address it somehow, but gradually gets closer to me and words seem to have vanished from my vocabulary. Missing

mm for our lips and eager to rub the distance shortened, causing it to rub gently ... sounds our lips and a mobile, a fucking phone!

Separated from me with disgust and watch the screen, causing a radical change in his expression and his face, which turns white. It leaves the bank and get away for privacy and following terse nods, saying, hangs and hangs.

- What? - He asked from behind.

I see you shiver and clench their fists.

you She told you not to leave but I have to go ...

Shawn - What? B-but, why?
"I just called my mother telling me going to sacrifice my sister for dishonoring the family by disobeying the order of alpha and not taking my punishment.
I know that your tremors are rage and impotence and hear him mourn. Although my selfish side wants Van will not be, I understand your situation and hug him from behind.
-Van is not your fault. We will go together and rescue your sister and

lue ... - No, "she turns and faces me with her eyes red .- I will not put you in danger Shawn. I'll go just because it is my fault that Merle is in trouble. The rescue you and come to protect you, I swear.

She takes his face in both hands and kisses me. The gesture is much more that is an implicit gesture as a compact and I know that will fulfill his oath, that by me again.
Van
"Okay, I'll wait. Van

looks at me and smile as we go back, we said goodbye with his hand and tried to rush his image as if it were the last time you see, turn your entire body and transforms into a beautiful flying eagle that rises to the dark of night.
I have the certainty that something will go wrong, I do not know why but grows within me a feeling of insecurity and need something to relax me. I do not want to enter the house because the weather is quite hostile and I do not want to hear my parents fighting.
I know that what I do is an absolute and utter madness, and for that alone, I decide to carry it out. I turn to the garage and I grope the key box, which removes a key chain with a helmet hanging.

The key is in a beautiful black bike with which I learned to go on this type of bike without falling. As always hiding from my father, armed with patience gardener showed me the basics to be able to ride without killing me.

The push to the outskirts of the house, not to alarm anyone with engine noise and I get going toward the lake of my childhood, it brings me so many beautiful memories. The road is long and narrow again, after two hours, I get to see the building and park next to one of the banks.

is an elongated lake, where you can see the other side in front but not the end of this to the sides. It is surrounded by a thick forest of fir trees dark and lonely moon reflected in black water.

I sit and sigh. A lot has happened and what alarms me most was the comment I heard before, just one more bite and an exchange and I become a vampire but that's not what I want. At this time I understand my mother, everything should continue its course and if my destiny is to be a lamia then I will.
And the guy that, the occurrence of sleep has me confused. Never en mi sano juicio me dejaría hacer el amor por un desconocido y, después está la melodía de la flauta…estoy segura que me hechizo de alguna manera y me da miedo saber que uno de mis enemigos tiene el poder de controlarme.
El silencio me envuelve y empiezo a pensar que no ha sido tan buena idea venir sola a un lago en medio de la nada. Me incorporo y me sacudo los pantalones, ya que veo que ha llegado el momento de volver a casa y, al levantar la vista me quedo petrificada.
Al otro lado de la orilla hay un montón de sombras cuyos ojos, brillantes, me observan. Intento moverme pero mis piernas no responden y, por mi desgracia, empiezan a caminar hacia donde yo estoy.

Need to get out of here or ask for help, if Van were here ... I feel stupid for putting it so easy for my enemies! And when I'm going to realize, my hands cover their mouths and pulled me back.
______________________
Surprise! muahaha You thought they were going to be so easy and Shawn Van? they do not: P
will now y.. brother back? aaah ...
And now Shawn attack .. that will take this girl in mind .. ains ...
Hope you like it:)
Comment plis: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment