Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Paris Kennedy Streams

7. Luna

I'm stunned, speechless and dumbfounded seeing Luna enter the door and sit on the couch with his spiky hair and a smile silver from ear to ear. His silver eyes we sounded out the three and impatient begins to ring with the fingers over the fabric of the armrest.

- Are you ... - Lurik says, like an incantation, a gesture which responds Moon grimace of disgust.

"The vampirito nosy and curious," she laughs - then yes, it's me, the witch. And accompanying the last word by quotation marks with his fingers.

- Well, then you can help us find someone threatens me and put an end to all this show to end my life?

"Mmm ... I can and I can not answer it, putting his finger on his chin thoughtfully.
- What is the problem? "Asks Van" Are not you the witch who controls time?

"I am, looking proudly at Van and stands up .- The problem is that your future, Shawn, is confusing, so to speak, is as cloudy and full of holes and, though I try to watch happened, I can not. Also is your present and past, which is not I can see who threaten or who will do it.

- Oh, well! So what can you do? - I know I sounded more rude than they had hoped, however, do not look down on me.

- As I said before, it is confusing but there are things I can find ... a name. Look where you look, a big black hole is poured in the name of Shane McLawell.
- Do you know who he is, Shawn? - Ask me Lurik.

"I doubt know," answered Moon, before someone else interrupt, add-your mother, Shawn, she can help with this.


*** The alarm and oddly enough life goes on a day like today, Friday and, to my despair, I can not go to see my mother until the night because I go with Van and have class until later.

The revelation of the identity of Moon and his contribution gave me that name, Shane McLawell, does not remove the uncertainty in me and I can not wait to go home now to find out who is and - being honest, is to spend more time Van alone.

I dress simply and with no desire and I go to breakfast, where I find Luna's nose to drink milk carton. According to her, to have more clear my timeline, you have to spend more time on my side therefore, they pass all school days and weekends, unless this, with me.

- HS Hello! - Yes, I called HS but not as anti-dandruff shampoo, but as an abbreviation for Human Shawn.

"Good Moon, I see that you got in a good mood ...

- I always get up in a good mood!

said that, I grab his arm and throws us into the street to class. Throughout the morning moon will not stop chattering, the first hour even if he answered in monosyllables, however, absorbed and then I enter my alternate world and oblivious to her passing.
Noon go to the campus cafeteria to eat and nerves for the ride this afternoon starting to show signs of life. I will be alone with Van and it occupies my mind more than anything else.

- Shawn, I see you absent all morning, what do you think?
"Nothing Luna, I'm nervous and do not stop thinking about the whole issue of the threats ..." I
but is sincere, that's not right now haunts your mind, right?

I stared at her surprised and I remember no longer a powerful magical being, who "knows everything."

"I'm concerned about the trip to Van, I have many questions him and, I fear, can not contestármelas all.

"And what do you know specifically?
- In truth, I take my head why this to me, which is why I saved ...

- What do you think?

know that I wear red as a tomato and, indeed, what I think seems to me ridiculous.
"Well ... aa po-for-love?

I close my eyes, as if afraid to laugh and stupefied, I hear as he begins to laugh a clean laugh, causing me mad, clenched fists, and just before getting up takes my hand and makes sense.
HS
-right, is that I was funny ... - still chuckling.

- Did you know that's so funny?

- Shawn Ah, nice, if you knew as much as I ... Van has a girlfriend.
Van.

have.

Bride.
If I could take a picture of the face of idiot who has left me, I would make, then the shit hit me until they burst. I try to restrain the tears that threaten to leave in cascade and in my heart, I feel as if something breaks. ***


Van still has two hours of class more, so I just Luna count at noon, I left empty and I feel the need to check if it is true. I am writing to seek your power and while the crowd, I see out of a class.

- Van!

He looked around, smiles and greets me and I noticed that I die before him, just his presence would tear a sigh and wish with all my heart that I heard when eating out lie.

- Can we talk alone for a moment?

"Sure ... - he looks at me confused and leads me to a deserted classroom .- Dime.

I do not know how to start, its gray-green eyes locked on mine, waiting, and I bite my lip and looking away, losing the battle. "Look

Van ... is that I wonder if it is truly a thing, I can ask?
"Sure, ask.

- You got a girlfriend? - Loose and look at him point blank.

- Why you ask?

- Why do not you answer?

Silence takes hold of both and their look is a sea of \u200b\u200bfeelings that I can not decipher, and I noticed how wet the eyes.

- I'm tired of your evasions Van, tired never answer directly and not be clear, "unable to avoid the first tear drops rolling down my cheek and he approaches, But I walk away from him "Tell me, go out with someone?

, Shawn ... me, let me explain, please do not do it any more difficult then it is not ...
"No, once answered, yes or no? - I cut exasperated and heart into a fist.

"Yes.

I cover my mouth to keep out the noise of surprise and disappointment of my throat and tried to stop the flow of tears on my face. He is in front of me, still standing with an expression of infinite sadness, if not for the damage I just did, embrace him, but I can not.

However, pain turns to anger. I to used, we almost slept together while you have another and I hate him, you hate him and her for being together. I hate myself for falling in love with him. Shawn
-life, let me ...

-NO, I do not know anything about you, go with your pack, forget.

I turned and, with the little dignity I have left, I go.
________________________________________________ Here
Chapter 7! : P some will kill me ... xo calm, the next chapter comes cargadito!
Publicare Wednesday and Saturday! Saturday will always be safe y. .. besides, I have you prepared a one-shot for a separate story! : P I'll tell you! plis comment!
XOXO Malinka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment