Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sony Dvp Sr200p Turn Off Captionl

unexpected goodbye 9. Sweet melody

The wind swayed the curtains and air carrying a product of some sweet melody instrument air could not hear. Notes filled me inside and to any other noise or thought they were reduced to nothing. Shawn


addition to the notes I hear my name in a whisper that gives me peace and gradually my name is repeated more often and I feel the need to get closer to see who is calling me.

The room is lit by a dim light coming from the open window overlooking a balcony. Noto float my feet as I head towards the light and melody pervasive and, I discover that the moon is the source of light that adorns the stage where, leaning against the railing, is a guy my age playing a flute. Shawn


is he who calls me, I know, because I look like while I hear my name ring in my ears. It is a delicate features blond guy, really beautiful and to my surprise, the flute away, which remains suspended in the air and smiles.

The melody keeps ringing and I feel the need to get closer to him and see that is real, that is tangible. Me a hand up, cold touch and hug me, causing me to lose in his arms and close my eyes enjoying the melody and his touch.

Start caress my bare back and I am transported back in my bed, my gown but I do not care, because the melody fills the room and makes me feel lost in the myriad of emotions. Shawn


again I close my eyes and I ride the trail that leaves kisses on my neck, my chest and little by little, until my belly, making you want more. I notice his hand stroking my sex and I shiver with pleasure that I notice.

Shawn ... you want more?

Oh yeah, I want more, much more! Then placed on top of me, covering me with his body and enters a envestida me, pulling a groan from me. First start with slow penetration, making me excited with each more.

I still kissing her neck and chest while increasing the speed of envestida and pleasure, then it stops and leaves me, making moan for the break. I turn around and put me on all fours and, without giving me a second to be aware, I penetrates the anus to provoke a scream of pain, muffled by the pillow.

continued with the work, while I stimulate the clitoris, causing pain to decrease and increase the pleasure, which goes current fast-paced, making you an intense orgasm. I know that he is short, their envestida are growing fast and need and I need, I note that there is within me.

And suddenly, I feel as close to my shoulder and bites me, causing me from another orgasm. Drink from me until I stop moving and, as if by magic, the melody disappears and the pleasure is displaced by a terrible pain that makes me cry.

I open my eyes but the pain does not go away and my room door open, giving way to my mother, Van and other faces that I can not identify more, the guy is. I'm naked and covered in blood and see horror vampire bite on my shoulder.

-Exit all here, right now! Search by any person outside who do not know.
That said, my mother hugs me and looks at me. I'm in shock, trying to remember if it was a dream or not, but just remember the music.

-Shawn, are you okay? - Ask my mother shaking .- This is unbelievable ... how dare, how dare your father to let you do this ... you!

And away abruptly, in less than a second self-control his temper and fade, as I hope, runs out of the room. His last words worry me I do not want to be angry with my father.

I bathe, but I can not move, my body does not react, I guess the loss of blood and when I think I'll pass out, hands me rise from the bed and caught me in her arms.

-Van, let go! However

not receive any reply and, although I try wriggle out of his grip and I find it impossible to get carried away. I carefully placed in the bathtub and turned half hot and half cold water and, with the help of a sponge, which throws soap begins to gently rub the entire body.

The mental fatigue and the fact of being in this situation, being careful Van, make a dent in me and I feel like I fall apart and I do not care all, I begin to mourn.

cry because I'm scared.

cry because I'm not who should be.

cry because I want to kill.
cry because I have to choose to die.

cry because my parents are going to fight.

cry because I can not be a normal girl.

cry because I love betrays me.

I'm crying because he loved.

cry for this illogical reality that surrounds me. Van

me tears clean by hand, causing me to cry more. I love to hug and kiss, feeling I have.

"Do not cry, please ... - he covers his face with his hands while shaking his head .- I'm a mess, really, I should not let this happen. I will not walk away from you, I will not let anything happen to you!

-Van but have a girlfriend. I do not want to intrude ...
- Do not mess with anything! I was a fool, sorry ... I do not deserve to forgive me, then to hurt you, I know you deserve the truth ...

- For Cuéntamelo!

"Okay ... - look me in the eyes and out of the tub, wrapped in a towel. I picks her up and carried me to bed, which is already clean, I stretched gently and lies down beside me, hugging me and hug him the same way, as if he feared would disappear.
"There are many clans shifters are not satisfied that you're the queen, that is, who is a vampire's reign, and I was one of them. One day came a letter alpha with a date and a mission where we would endeavor to kill you and, as I wanted to show my worth as a warrior family, showed me volunteer to go.

I know I look horrible I did not ask to understand me. The venue was the party and we had to wait for the moment to attack, but that was when I first saw Shawn and I knew ... I knew my life would not hurt anyone.
So I disobeyed a direct order to kill you and you defended, then could not go back to my pack as I had to kill me or kill me if I lived without your body. I took my feelings for you and decided to stay by your side, no matter what happened, Shawn, you are now my all.

His words move me and get to the depths of my being. I feel good because I'm not alone, I have for him and for a moment I'm happy, until I remember another.

- What about the other girl?

"I was a real coal ... but talk to her and ended. Istar and I had a real relationship, we met one summer and she decided to be my girlfriend ... and I said no. In addition, lives in another town, really far and not see her ever saw her only once after that summer, at Christmas, I went home one day and take a whole day to reach more than one in return.
"But ... you love her or love her ... how do you blend that feeling fast?

- Do not you see Shawn?
____________________ Capitulo 9 =)
Comenten plis ^^
unj besitoo! y hasta el sabado :P
Malinka

0 comments:

Post a Comment