Friday, March 11, 2011

Do Hematomas Dissolve



The title says it all, and besides Manolo (Blahnik) I (necesito!!) Jimmy Choo shoes.
I remember years ago in Rome dragged everyone to Via del Corso to see the company stores and when it comes to Jimmy Choo sticking me as a sucker to the window (not the first time it happens, someday will tell you the window of Chanel, lol,)

In the street, full of people, in the month of August and all I could say is the Shoes in New York sex, sex shoes and N. ....., York and again and again.



At the bottom the steps of the Piazza Trinita dei Monti Spain to the other day we mentioned the cities where we had been and comment that Rome seemed nice, but because each step you see a work of art but, and nobody bothers me, the biggest rat I've seen in my life was Roman! I'm nearsighted and I confused it with a cat god!

After the geography lesson, lol, it was approving all in school, geography and art history, that bad times ujjjj god, well continue with Jimmy, who addition to their famous shoes and accessories and not content with being the creators of some of ; the shoes of Sex in New York or The Devil Wears Prada, to finish the job that Tamara Mellon has introduced a perfume added to the collection of accessories created for the signature

According I read it is the stars in the campaign photo of Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, I not to say, with such pose any distinguishing,
be launched in Spain in mid-April

PV Collection 2011 (collection cruise
¿¿¿?????)
ask to me!!











and such!

too!

The other day in Pilates class, which sounds repijo this is true, but not what it seems, I'm a disaster, if viƩseis I am the most clumsy of the world.
My teacher, a true holy to me, said that many of the ailments we have on the hip and heel pieces that we always carry, this roll makes the hips move at a pace not is natural to our spine, and I always say, but the balancing of heels is not orgasmic? made an eight column but with a smile from ear to ear.

His collection of handbags

ay ay ay that nice!









************ ***************************


MALAGA TO DO FOR THIS WEEKEND (with which this fall ... with a raincoat)

in WHITE BOX

Illustration Exhibition
by students of the School of Art San Telmo (always be my school)
Admission: Free
Hours: 10 - 14 and 16-21
until March 16

Exhibition "FIVE SPACES, PROPOSED TWENTY"
by students of the Manchester School of Architecture
Entry : Free
Hours: 10-14 and 16 to 21
up March 31

White Box, Angel Caffarena Avda.Editor n8, Teatinos area, bus :20-8

PATRICIA GONZALEZ exposure
College Bookstore, Goya Galleries Local 11 until March 31




THE BARBER OF PICASSO
Exhibition dedicated to Eugenio Arias and his friendship with Picasso
Pablo Ruiz Picasso Foundation
Plaza de la Merced No. 5
Price: 1 euro, free to students under 26 years and over 65
until April 17


" ARGENTINA IN MALAGA "
union between two peoples, we can find culture, trade and gastronomy Argentina
free tastings of some typical products of this country.
(it makes my mouth water just to think about the dulce de leche ... ayyy)
Marina Square
Hours: 10-22
until March 13





photos: jimmychoo.lacajablanca, elescaparate

0 comments:

Post a Comment