Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wusthof Cutlery Marks



The museum dedicated to the couturier Cristobal Balenciaga, is expected to open to the public in June in the city of his birth, Getaria, Gipuzcoa, after many problems for alleged corruption.

It may see a hundred designs of one of the best designers in the world and the building will have a school of haute couture.

"The Making of the Master (1895-1936)" Look Arzalluz

Indeed, his last collection was in 1968, leave of fashion and I born and this goes for my sister you know who died in Javea in 1974? The world is a handkerchief.



I was always struck by the life of this man. I recently saw a program dedicated to the Emanuel Ungaro and spoke of him with absolute sincerity, he dedicated his best compliments, and that in a person with a reputation as a perfectionist is always complicated.






today BALENCIAGA designer (creative director) Nicolas Ghesquière current

Spring-Summer 2011


ayy, as we have changed!


say Balenciaga was a dark and enigmatic person who is the designer Ghesquiere mas intrigante y original de su generación.



Tengo un dilema con este diseñador. No puedo dejar de ver sus diseños, pero a la vez no llego a entenderlos. Cuando vi a Jennifer Connely con este vestido me entusiasmó y a la vez me sorprendió que fuese de Ghesquière, mi sorpresa fue porque normalmente no llegaba a gustarme del todo su trabajo.



En cambio, y siguiendo en mi ignorancia absolute most of this designer, fall winter collection has me excited.

BALENCIAGA Fall / Winter 2011 to 12








I read somewhere that BALENCIAGA was able to dress a mannequin without seams or drawings in minutes, not just cuts or seams, HILARIO is CARUANA Malaga designer with its geometric design has made their fabrics fit the body without being simply a part of it, and what almost no seams?
not know him personally, well yes, one day I go to "window dressing" reaches Galerias Goya, from my student days had gone by, and found him in front of his store, and instead reach out and say that I looked great work, I just said hello, but that I'm kettle!

Goya Galleries, Pza.Uncibay, Málaga

Today I am a bit thick, a spring weekend (I work) and denuevo to rain, this is depressing, and the shops are empty if so there is no desire to buy shoes!


photos: vogue






0 comments:

Post a Comment