Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top Lace Wig Adhesive

THE POWER OF IMAGE

missteps after the last entry with the blissful pics, I understand a little better what the "I go by sight" and no color is


color and the last American Vogue cover with Rihanna, which Ariel out of the sea.

And changing the subject need to talk about my current dilemma, pants!, I was a few years ago because that pants, then came the cigarettes, the whole world with cigarettes, and thus came those going to the ankle, waist, gripper, the entire life of God, to reach this

photo Mango Pants (30% discount)

So I quedao ---------------- ----------- ------------- completely flat EEGs

I can not learn all these names for a pair!

CHRISTIAN DIOR

to see, it is wide, osea Flared but it seems that may have rapier and back, pleaded,
Flared + pleaded : FLAPEADED! my mother but if you have mint ice cream name

NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

ay look at this it appears that this more clear, it is pleaded, is not it, a moment ... above is wide .. and the photo is not so they have forgotten to put Mango (this is in retaliation for the night we handle that, lol)


ALEXANDER WANG

PLEAD!! bingo (I hope you take tweezers jesey below, if we have not fastidiao)


DEREK LAM

riiiiiiight ah, this is FLARES, I think I finally understand I am going to the shop when they ask, sure I understand, "I need a pair of flared style" clear, he says the clerk's face looking at me Berskha what makes this here? in the pile of the table on the left, osea Get a Life!

ARMANI


YVES SAINT LAURENT



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

straigh, no, almost Slim Fit, straigh if not, I'll fucking.


AGUILAR ALMA
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????????????


ARMANI

SLIM FIT, I'm up a trip, if I have not yet known if I am hourglass, pear or cylinder or a mixture of all how do I know this?
The funny thing is that the same is happening with their pants about the rest of fashion, long skirts, short, midi, nini, dressed with flowers, stripes, smooth, is that why?, Is everything invented and therefore we have to label everything?.



vogue, vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment