Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whats The Biggest Shoe Size

AM "FLU" riiiiiiight

ONE OF THE COLORS THAT ARE LESS LIKE ME YELLOW AND ORANGE, SO USE THESE COLOURS TO SAY THAT THE BLOG IS ME REVEALED! I HAVE NOT GOT ANY OF THE PICTURES THAT I HAVE RAISED OUT IN THIS ENTRY, UUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!

said this happened at the entrance, without pictures (flu)

The other day, talking with a friend told me that he sometimes did not like the fashion blogs, I knew that comment because he "appeared" as flu "? lol, the truth is that neither she went out the word, but I that I can invent any expression that is not in the actual language academy, I think this was the word he wanted.
Of course, I understand that scream of excitement when you see the bag you were looking for half the price but it is incomprehensible to those who do not like this world, without going too far the other day "surfing" I found a blog that is not fashionable and certainly when I saw the poor blogger follower must have thought "what does this here by God, with those red shoes?.
But I erre que erre, I refuse to stay in one place, plus I thought it was great as written, but that if I continue in my line, I mean, to scream with excitement if I find I was looking for sandals! and so I think that .. I mu flu! and also I think ...

NOT FAIR!

HERE IS WHERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE NIGHT MANGO
imaginaIS "OS THE TRUTH?
AN ILLUSTRATION OF HOW SHE girl a sylph HANDLE YOUR BAG HAIRCUT AND THE SHOULDER, ujjj to wear

On April 7, Mango and night in our city no no no! in Marbella, so what happens to Mr. Mango Malaga?, it's true ......... I can not go ....... ¿¿¿Yyy??


rebound from a BUY LIST-MODA-addict (for the most flu) AND MISSING IN MALAGA

* Mango night shopping! but then do not buy nothing, "yy? but is that I have not, I already see myself there, as if! I want to be "fluManguera"

THIS was great, lol Polyvore!
MANGO JEANS with heels, LEOPARD SCARF AND BOLSAZO


PRIMARK opens in the new mall Marineda City A Coruña, Spain's largest shop
Polyvore denuevo, ayyy that dress! Cut-necked black doll (do you know what are the cut-out people under 40?) they do not know what you lose yourself, I would put a stick behind the neck because it was easier to be broke, head, and put them behind the more exotic names Chloe, Desiree ... and I loved to put them dressed different.
Madre mia confuses me, well, these are dresses that now bears the "most modern" Chug Alexa, it depends how you put it can be the most modern in the whole world or Sister Teresa seems

* god, by active and passive and PRIMARK !!!!! Why, why?, I want to see me with my giant black net bag as if he were throwing things at the supermarket, and these if they know and cheaply clone


Spring-Summer 2011 collection
estaissssssss fotosssssssssssssssssss Where ??????????



* Is there a ZARA Factory? they invent it, and put it next to Ikea, lol.


Inditex has risen 5.57% in the last fiscal year and is studying the launch of a new chain specializing in footwear and accessories

ZARA Polyvore
heeled sandals with thick brown bag, coral and camel jacket ideal super flu death!
I can no more, I need pictures and color AND OR NOT ORANGE OR YELLOW!


****************************************** ********

FREE COURSES APPROVED BY THE BOARD
DE ANDALUCIA

MAKEUP DAY 60 hours, April 26, Humilladero (Málaga)

HAIRDRESSING, 80 hours, May 3, Humilladero (Málaga)

MAKEUP DAY 60 hours, 1 June Antequera
unemployed * only *

PhotoShop retouching, 44 hours, May 4, Mollina (Málaga)


CAREERS


MASSIMO DUTTI

Manager / or SALAMANCA

Designer Flat / Apparel, Barcelona

Commercial on-line Fashion, Tordera

STRADIVARIUS

Online Marketing
pm, Sallent, Manresa

Designer Senior Plana, Sallent

Uterqüe

Dependent Marbella

BERSHKA

Area HR Manager Western Andalucía, Badajoz

Designer of Dropneedles

Designer Senior Tricot, Tordera

Retoucher Photographer-Web online, Tordera

Stokc Manager, Tordera

Model girl, Tordera

pattern makers, Tordera

Import Practices Department, Tordera

ZARA HOME
Photographer
/ a, Arteixo (A Coruña)

PULL & BEAR

Manager / a, Murcia, Aguilas

Responsible section, Antequera

fashion photographer, Naron (A Coruna)

sewing sampler, Naron

Blogger / Journalist fashion, Naron

DESSIGUAL

e-Commerce Merchandiser, Barcelona

ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ

Quality Technical Textiles, Ourense
Csr
Director, Polígono de San Ciprian de Viñas




photos: primark, Polyvore, Inditex, Mango, glamor






0 comments:

Post a Comment